Thursday, March 27, 2014

"HAVE AN EGGS-TRA SPECIAL EASTER!'

Hello my crafty friends! Today is my day to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog, and I'm so happy to share my card with you! But first, don't forget to go by and pick up the Freebie of the Day from Miss Kate Cuttables!

Easter will be here soon, so for today's card, I chose this cute little "Hatching Chicken" from Miss Kate Cuttables...isn't he cute, popping out of his shell! To get your "Hatching Chicken" click HERE!



I used the Miss Kate Cuttables PDF file to print and then cut my little chicken, using the Silhouette Cameo print and cut feature. I cut and layered the chicken 5 times, to make it thick and chunky, like a chipboard sticker, then popped it up on some foam tape for added dimension.


Easter Egg Card ~ Silhouette Store #55814
MKC "Hatching Chicken Cut at 2.00 W x 2.50 H
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations 
Embossing Folder ~ Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Rhinestones ~ Close To My Heart
www.melaniebrown.ctmh.com
Sentiment Stamp ~ Cardz TV Stamps "Easter Punnies"
  
Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling card! I love the bright colors, and chickie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your egg card is so adorable. Love how you put it all together the colors are so pretty and great idea too for embossing the eggs. You always come up with such exceptional creative ideas when you make something. What a fun way to start my Thursday thanks Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what I'm making for Easter Cards now! Love it. cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card, so cute. Easter cards are so fun to make!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the idea of you doing a silhouette then doing the same project with a cricut machine. Hope you will do both again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shape card cut and the little chick is too cute. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is so cute and sweet Mary! I love that egg shaped card base, the layers are awesome and I love, love that little chick! lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card Mary! I love that sweet little image. It makes a perfect embellie for an Easter card.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, Your Card is Adorable! Love the bright colors. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so very cute Mary!!! I love this darling little chick and your egg shaped card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!