Thursday, March 13, 2014

"SPRING!" CARD

Hi guys! Today is my day to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog, and I'm so happy to share my card with you! But first, don't forget to go by and pick up the Freebie of the Day from Miss Kate Cuttables! Here's what's FREE today!


Just like all of you, I'm so ready for Spring, so I made a Springtime card for today, using Miss Kate Cuttables "Tulips". To get yours, just click HERE!





Card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Polka Dot Mat 4" x 5 1/4"
White Mat 3 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations 
Paper ~ Echo Park Splendid Sunshine
Embossing Folder ~ The Paper Studio Quarterfoil
Sentiment Stamp ~ Cardz TV Stamps "Think Spring"
  
Be sure to check the Miss Kate Cuttables blog daily, for more inspiration from the MKC Design Team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Mary. I think the whole of the US is eagerly awaiting spring. Even us here in Houston :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Mary and I just love the colors. While the East Coast is getting more snow, we will be 80 degrees this weekend in CA! Crazy weather this winter.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. These tulips are very Springy. I have Daffodils blooming like crazy in my yard. Thanks Mary for the inspiration. hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miss Mary your card is so beautiful I so love your tulips and the colors you chose are so pretty also love how you embossed your mat and your stamp is so sweet everything is just adorable I am so ready to see the tulips in bloom your card is like a breath of fresh air. What a fun way to start my Thursday a visit to your blog with my Kuppa, Kuppa Keurig Hope you have a T-riffic Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I always liked the great things you did with SVG files but I didn't have a machine capable of using them. Now I have an Explore so I can now use the same images as you...and I LOVE Miss Kate Cutable images! Thank you so much for being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Mary! So springy which we all need. lol I love those cute flowers, your embossed mat is perfect for the flowers, and I just love that polka dot paper. Happy Spring! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers turned out beautiful. How could you not think Spring to see this card? The embossing is wonderful. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My goodness!! You are making such cute stuff with the Miss Kate files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful and Springy card Mary!! I so love it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your beautiful card today Mary looks so springy you are amazing with your creations
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!