Monday, March 17, 2014

WINNER "SUGAR RUSH" BLOG HOP & CARDZ TV CARD CHALLENGE #2!

Hi guys! It's time to announce the winner of the "Sugar Rush" Blog Hop! First, I want to thank everyone for hopping with us, and leaving such wonderful comments! Also, welcome to all the new followers of Cardz TV!  

I used random.org to pick a winner, and it's

Catherine Childs Morrison 

Congratulations Catherine! Please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get your 2 sets of Cardz TV Stamps right out to you! Thank you for hopping with us!

Thanks again, everyone! We hope you had as much fun as we did!

Also, sorry, but I neglected to post the winner of Cardz TV Card Challenge #2! I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is

Julie from cricutchirp.blogspot.com 

Congratulations Julie! Please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get your set of Cardz TV Stamps in the mail to you! Thank you for playing along!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!