Tuesday, November 25, 2014

TUESDAYS WITH EXPRESSION ~ "MAY YOU BE BLESSED!"

Hi guys! Today on Tuesdays with Expression I'll be making Thanksgiving Blessing Mix treat bags for the guys at the office. I'll be using Walk in my Garden, and the Cardz TV Stamp set "Count your Blessings". Thanks for watching!




Thanksgiving Blessing Mix Ingredients
2 cups Bugles brand corn snacks
2 cups small pretzels
1 cup candy corn
1 cup dried fruit bits or raisins
1 cup peanuts or sunflower seeds
1 cup M&Ms-brand chocolate candy
16 Hershey's-brand chocolate kisses


To view and order Cardz TV Stamps, click here!

Don't forget to visit the NEW Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Each day they'll show you Cards, 3-D projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE!
Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,


7 comments:

  1. I so wished I worked with you :-) You always have the most delicious treats and you always present them in such pretty packaging. Love these treats, Mary!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it again Mary. These are perfect for friends and family to put on the table on everybody's plate. So cute.....Dutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Miss Mary....OMG What a super cute idea for a Special thanksgiving Treat. Love that recipe you found on Google so thanks for sharing this info and your awesome bread tag find on the cartridge. Your Treat Bags turned out so cute....gosh you really spoil the guys at work....and I did LOL when you were describing how guys are about the treats you are too funny. Great video it was super fun and what a great way to start my day....a 2fer I 1st watched your YouTube post with my 1st Kuppa Kuppa then ended up here to enjoy your video again with my 2nd Kuppa Kuppa thanks girl for making my day! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Adorable!! Never saw that bread tag before, Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Thank you for reminding me of that bread tag!
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, bless you Mary and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW!! I made the same thing for my little niece class this
    year... Made 30..... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!