Saturday, June 18, 2016

PRAYERS & CARDS FOR CHASE!

Hi guys! I recently heard about a sweet, little 5 year old boy, named Chase, who is facing many health problems, and a dangerous surgery on June 24th. He'd LOVE to have some cards of encouragement, and I know all my card making friends won't let him down! Let's flood his mailbox with cards! I've posted his address below, along with a link to his Face Book page, and a link to a video from his mom. Please pray for him, and his upcoming surgery, and don't forget to mail him a card. He loves super heroes, firemen and a fireman's best friend, Dalamations.  



Here is the address to send cards to Chase:
Prayers for Chase
PO Box 11431
Omaha, NE. 68111

Here's the card I made for Chase! Thanks for watching, and thank you for praying, and sending a card to this sweet little boy.


God bless you!

Mary

14 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, Little Chase will love your card...it is so sweet and the bestest of Super Hero's!!
    Thanks for spreading the word and I will send a card and pray for him. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joan for your prayers and for sending Chase a card! I know it will mean so much to him!
      God bless you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Mary for letting us know this - I got out the fireman stamps and created a card - got it in the mail today - have a blessed week - your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kindness, Gail! I know your card will mean so much to Chase!
      God bless you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Mary,
    Thank you for spreading the word. He will absolutely adore your card!!I will definitely make some cards and mail them out.
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Migdalia! You are so kind!
      Hugs & blessings,
      Mary

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Mary, for alerting us for Chase. I have a 5 year old granddaughter so my heart goes out for this family. Praying now and will get a card made today.
    James 5:16b The effective pray of a righteous man can accomplish much. Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers and your kindness Martha! I know Chase will love your card. God bless you!
      Hugs,
      Mary

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Chase. Cant make you a card just now but I am praying for you and your surgery. Jesus, the best super hero of all, will be right there with. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary this is so sweet of you and this card will make him feel so special and happy..it is way adorable...what a good soul you are Mary ....
    pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet card for such a brave boy!Thank you for sharing this with your followers,I am going to get a card in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mary, hope you get this, I was just wondering how Chase is?? God Bless and hugs Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mary, I was wondering how Chase is doing and if we can still make and send cards to Chase? You have a great BIG heart Mary and you'll be rewarded for your kindness etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!