Wednesday, April 19, 2017

NEW KIT & KABOODLE SKETCH #20 ~ "HI YA!" PINK POSEY CARD

Hi guys! Today I've made a quick card that could be for Mother's Day, a Birthday or a Get Well card. I used NEW Cardz TV Kit & Kaboodle Sketch #20, and Cardz TV Stamps sets of the week, "Pretty Posey" & "Simple Thoughts". Thanks for watching!

STAMP SETS OF THE WEEK SALE! 
9.99 + s&h
(WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!)



SKETCH TWENTY



To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Pretty Posey" & "Simple Thoughts" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, Monday through Saturday! Our amazing Gallery Designers will show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for spending some time with me today!


Hugs & Blessings,



Mary



7 comments:

  1. Love this card Mary!!! The papers are just beautiful and your flower and bee just are to precious! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card! Love your new sketch! Thanks for the video, really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, as always. You do such nice work. I have all the card sketches in a little book, too. In fact, I'm taking it to a crop tomorrow. I made my scrapbook page then use my leftovers to make cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Mary, OOOOH What a Bee-utiful and Sweet Card. Your flower is so pretty and are your papers.....Love your paper choices you truly up the inspiration with what you do and the way you do it.....always coming up with unique, clever and oh so creative ideas!! Great coloring job!!
    Another Spectacular and Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Joan : Another Spectular and Outstanding job!!
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, I just live for your videos. You are so creative. The card is so cute and the bow just makes it ten times more adorable. How did you get the bow so perfect? Please do a video for us showing how to tie the perfect bow for our cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!